The unforgettable Christmas season is approaching, and the time of presents comes along with it. Therefore this time, we would like to tell you in our blog about the best present offers from the globally known professional cosmetic brands.
Nail care sets of the season
- KineticsNail Care Kit and nail polish set Gold Kit. Luxurious, festive packaging with universal content for daily nail care suitable for every lady. Price: EUR 15. Available at all KOLONNA salons.
- O.P.I. Holiday Xo Xo 4 nail polish set and O.P.I. Lacquer Duo Pack Xo Xo with two nail polishes and a shiny cosmetic purse. This year, O.P.I. invites you to fall in love with iconic O.P.I. products again and again. Limited number of gift sets is available, and they are perfectly suited for every gift list, as each shade conveys a message of holidays and festivities. Price: EUR 19.50 and EUR 23.50. Available at biggest KOLONNA salons in Riga.
- The professional cosmetic brands LCN and Alessandro offer special Christmas products as well. LCN product line Prestige Christmas includes hand and feet care products with butter biscuit, fried apple and cinnamon scent, while in Alessandro offer you will find various volumes of this year’s winter season hit – hand cream X-MAS ICE BEAR which provides extra care and is available in special sophisticated design packaging. LCN creams cost EUR 5.50, Alessandro creams – EUR6–12.50 (depending on the volume). Available at biggest KOLONNA salons in Riga.
Hair care kits of the season
- As usual, the exclusive brand Kérastase indulges you with very tasteful and festive sets of the season. Renew the brilliance of your hair with the luxurious Elixir Ultime products, take care of your hair’s quality with the natural Aura Botanica products containing coconut and Moroccan argan oil, and regenerate your hair and scalp with Chronologiste containing high quality ingredients! Price: EUR35–50. Available at biggest KOLONNA salons in Riga.
- This season, their most popular hair care and styling product lines for a better price and in a festive packaging have prepared Schwarzkopf Professional and Wella Professionals as well. Wella Professionals offers 3 types of sets – Brilliance Fine, Oil Reflections and Elements, while Schwarzkopf Professional has prepared 7 various sets for blond and colored/damaged hair care, products for gentlemen, as well as a wide range of hair styling product sets. Price: EUR 19–39. Available at KOLONNA salons in whole Latvia.
Skin care kits of the season
- Christmas, French professional cosmetic brand Guinot which is the most popular among our customers, offers a 5 product set for mature skin (Micellaire Water 100 ml, Gommage Biologique 15 ml, Masque Vital Antirides 15 ml, Age Locig Cellular 15 ml, Age Locig Yeux 3 ml ar a cosmetic purse). Price: EUR 44. Available only at the biggest KOLONNA salons located in the shopping centers.
- The American born brand Oribe continues conquering hearts of the customers by surprising them with impeccable quality and sophisticated product scents. This Christmas, customers of KOLONNA DAY SPA salons at s/c Spice in Riga and at s/c Galerija Korso in Jūrmala can purchase an exclusive Christmas set Côte d’Azur Body Collection, consisting of aromatic body shower gel, body cream and travel size Oribe perfume. Products included in this set have the scent characteristic for this brand. Price: EUR 89.
- Ella Baché skin care sets Ella Perfect for shiny skin and Ella Baché Green Lift for mature skin includes the most popular products of this brand with organic tomato and spirulines. Each set consists of 2 products, a cosmetic purse and a gift box. Prices: EUR 53 and 73, available at KOLONNA salons in Bruņinieku street 18, s/p Alfa, s/c Dole, s/c Galerija Centrs, s/c Rīga Plaza and s/c Spice.
We wish you a wonderful, brilliant and inspiring end of the year!
The new F/W 2017 nail polish collection reveals several of the hottest style trends of this season:
Plastic Chic – plastic elements in the clothing, a combination of seemingly incompatible things. This season, Prada demonstrates a creative chaos with the motif – the more, the best. Valentino showcases a classic coat with a plastic effect, while Andrew Gn combines accents characteristic to different cultures.
Think Pink – this season, the pink color is an integral part of many shows. It attracts attention with its power and simplicity at the same time. There is just one rule associated with the pink color this season – there cannot be too much of it. Try wearing pink from head to toe as Balenciaga, the classic grey with pink elements as Adam Selmen or the charming pink-checked motif from the coat created by Mary Katranzou.